More comments about my mom

The following comments came from my mom's brother Jim, and his wife, Gaby. I will read these all at the funeral.

When I think of your mother, my sister I can always remember a kind and loving person who would always think of others before herself. She was always willing to give to help others and was always there for everyone who needed her. I remember her working at the old Elmer Pantti's store and earning so little but always gave me a little change. I will always love her and never forget her. Love Jim

I have something to say: Georgetta was always there for me when I married Jab and had my first born son (Ike). She always helped me with his first bath and other things. I never forgot the time when Ike had blood all over his crib sheet. I got so scared and called her. She came right over, I thought the blood was coming out of his ears, but she calmed down and let me know it was just a bloody nose.

Another time , we were looking for Jab, so we went thru a high weed field, and found him passed out on the ground. We had to call for help to get him home. George was always there for me, and I know we are going to miss her a lot. We loved her so much. Jim & Gaby

Comments