Comments from uncle boo about my mom

HI Donna, Just finished talking with you on the phone, and would like to add more good things about your Mom,

When I was in high school, your Mom and Dad gave me the job of carrying in their firewood and dumping the ashes so I would have some spending money, Barb was just a babe at that time;

As mentioned, they were good to Eliane and I when we first came back to the state, and Eliane live with them for while when I had to finish out my enlistment. It was a critical time in our life as we were just about broke and expecting a baby and I just got a job with Uppco and didn't have a house.

Also in my early years in the Navy, she would allow me to call her collect, just to talk, as I never had enough money.

There are so many good things to say, but to sum it all up, she was just a basically good person, and would share what she had with other, You three were fortunate to have her as your mother

And yes, I broke down and cried when I hung up the phone after you called

Boo

Comments