13 years of January 5th

From my running logs:

Saturday January 5th 1996: Had today off. 0930 Bailey and I ran the skyline run - not the best for either of us. 4-5 miles.

Sunday January 5th, 1997: Cold and windy and maybe I had a few too many white Russians! Didn't go (running).

Monday, January 5th 1998 - Didn't run. Work got in the way.

Tuesday January 5th 1999 - No entry!

Wednesday, January 5th 2000: Snowy so didn't run today. Period started tonight.

Friday, January 5th 2001: Didn't run today. Took the day off from running and only worked until noon - then Billy, K., Dan and I went to see the Movie "Ms. Congeniality.

Saturday January 5th 2002: Ran with Paula and Jack at 08. Cold but not too. Felt pretty good but legs still sore during the night. Got the tree down - had a productive day. Kitties doing well. 7 miles. (Note: I think I was watching my friend Ramona's kitties while she was out of town).

Sunday January 5th 2003: Ran with Julie at 07 - went to church went to coffee - didn't do much. Back to work tomorrow. 6 miles.

Monday, January 5th 2004: A good day of clarity - my one for the next 6 months - ran with Julie and Jack at 06 - it was about 19 degrees - not a bad first day at work. JW hurt her knee. Took the bus. 5 miles.

Wednesday, January 5th 2005. Another long day and no running. Took the bus as it was pretty snowy.

Thursday January 5th 2006: Ran with Becky and Jack. 5 miles.

Friday January 5th 2007: eyebrows - went to Jim and Becky;s party.

Saturday January 5th 2008: Haven't written in it yet, but here's what I will put. Ran/walked 6 miles with Craig and Jack. Tom and Paula canceled out of the run. It was snowing but not cold. Took down the tree and went to visit Bob. Went to visit Mrs. Hart. Had a beer.

I guess the January 5ths of my life have been nothing significant but they have been mostly documented and mostly ran!

Comments