nice legged farparkers

So this post won't make any sense to anyone but direct family members...but come to think of it, maybe a lot of my posts don't make much sense anyway to the three people who might read them.  And why am I making excuses for what I am about to write?  I don't know.  Forget I said anything.  This is great.  My family is great.  My blog is great.  My delusional self talk is great.

A few weeks ago, Kseniya and I were texting back and forth.  We had just returned from Dan's medical school graduation in Chicago (another post at another time - coming soon) and we had gone to a Cub's game.  It was freezing there and if it were not for Dan's girlfriend who lent us an assortment of hoodies, we would have been more uncomfortable.  She said she was well stocked up on hoodies because she is always cold - I can relate to that.
Freezing at the Cubs game - but loving it! 

Anyway we were talking about the Cub's game and I said:

"We should make Ubs some socks ("Ubs" is our nickname for Dan's girlfriend - we love her a lot but don't know how she would feel about being called "Ubs" - I think she would know we say it with great love).  She told me that she wears the socks I made Dan when she is at his house and is cold.

K:  "And we could introduce her to Smartwool"

Me:  "Good plan.   We can be her wool mentors"

K:  "and her pasty prognisticators

Me:  "and role models and revelators"

K:   "ski bully instigators"

Me:  "And religious agnosticators"

K:  "Cheese chewing masticators"

Me:  "and running pontificators"

K:  "Joke telling baffleators"

Me:  "skin whitening paleificiaters"

K:  "Toe painting oscillators"

Me:  Long nosing nostril swatters.

K:  "Denny eating bacon vipors"

Me:  "Nice legged farparkers

K:  "Decision making vacillators"

Me:  "word morphing babblifiers"

K:  "Baby chasing Des biters"

K:  "Slow running fast talkers"

K:   "Hard drinking day barfers"

Me:   Wow...Our family sure has a lot to offer her.  She does not know how lucky she is.

Me:  Yes and not only that but she has Dan.  The original singing eliminator.

After reading through these, I see that they do describe our family unit very well...for better and/or for worse.  And the few people who know what these cryptic comments mean are lucky enough to be embraced by our crazy family unit.

Comments